Thanks for checking out our opportunities!
Are you Awesome? Check out the Awesome career opportunities we have for you!
Provide assistance to all sales associates of the sales department and service department as needed.
- Wash and/or detail internal and external customers’ new and pre-owned motorcycles.
- Complete paperwork and move motorcycle to staging area.
- Operate forklift to safely move motorcycles and shipping crates/skids to designated areas.
- Clean and maintain appearance of general facilities and grounds.
- Pick up and deliver customer motorcycles and dealer trade motorcycles as needed.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in an inviting and friendly manner.
- Handle requests quickly and courteously.
The duties and responsibilities defined above are not an all-inclusive list, but a general summary of typical duties. Individuals in this position may be asked to perform a wide range of related tasks to ensure that the sales and service goals for the team are met and that the highest level of customer service is always provided.
- Be part of the team. Assist coworkers or customers of other departments, as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace. Notify proper person if attention is needed.
- Motorcycles safely transported without damage and to the satisfaction of internal and external customers. Motorcycles thoroughly and professionally washed/detailed to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Daily schedule managed to make the most effective use of dealership resources and vehicles.
- Excellent customer service confirmed through CSI scores, customer feedback, repeat business, and/or customer referrals.
- Positive and supportive work environment created through communication, mutual respect for all individuals and adherence to associate conduct guidelines.
- Treat all associates and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Focus on quality and productivity.
- Attend company-sponsored events to build customer relationships and promote the dealership.
- Clock in and out on time. Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times, including in dress and appearance.
- Accept direction, follow instructions and work well with others.
- Attend company staff meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement.
- Extensive driving experience
- Acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Requires the use of both hands and the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Considerable walking, including up and down stairs.
- Climbing ladders up to 30 feet.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 50 lbs. of material.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance up to 900 lbs. and push up to 1,200 lbs.
- Color acuity to select correct wire or paint.
- Continual use of speech, vision, hearing, and manual dexterity.
- Outside exposure during all types of weather.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Signature Harley-Davidson® is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have a positive attitude, are you eager to learn, and do you have the drive for success?! If you answered yes, then we want to talk to YOU! Signature Harley-Davidson, is seeking a Motorcycle Sales Associate.
We are in the business of selling fun and you can tell by stepping foot on our Sales floor. Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
- Come to work every day Ready to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- Majority of the time greeting, talking to customers, developing relationships and selling product utilizing our feature/benefit selling methodology.
- Understand motorcycles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing competitive models and other available options.
- Develop relationships and future buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at outside activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales. Attain new and used unit sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
- Cultivate prospects by working the showroom floor, customer follow-up, participating in outside events.
- Daily prospecting by making phone calls, sending emails, completing logs to build a pipeline.
- Participate and network during HOG meetings, Bike nights, and other dealership sponsored events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High energy, competitive and sales driven personality. No motorcycle sales experience is required we will train the Right Candidate.
- Ability to start a conversation with anyone. Ability to spend time making outbound calls.
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer experience with every customer every time.
- Must be passionate about motorcycles.
- Must hold a motorcycle endorsement or must be willing to get within 60 days of employment.
We inspire and fulfill dreams through Harley-Davidson motorcycling experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
Signature Harley-Davidson offers a full benefits package including competitive base pay and performance driven commission, 401k retirement plan available, medical and dental insurance available, paid time off, and employee retail discount. Signature Harley-Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.