Signature Harley-Davidson is seeking an experienced motorcycle sales associate who can provide prompt, dependable and high-quality vehicle sales to our customers. The applicant must have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and be eager to learn.
- Complete and stay updated on training materials
- Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products
- Present the features and benefits of all products to customers
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork
- Greet customer immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base
- High energy level
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”
- Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson motorcycle and products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record to our insurer.
- Must hold a motorcycle endorsement or must be wiling to get within 60 days of employment
- Must be able to stage motorcycle outside and bring back into the dealership at the end of the day when weather permits
- Must be able to demonstrate the operation of the motorcycle to the customer
Signature Harley-Davidson offers a base pay and performance driven commission along with:
401k retirement plan available
medical, dental and vision insurance available
paid time off
employee retail discount
Signature Harley-Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.