Signature Harley-Davidson is seeking an experienced motorcycle service advisor who can provide prompt, dependable and high-quality vehicle sales to our customers. The applicant must have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and be eager to learn.
- Service Department Operations
- Assist Service department manager in maintaining a smooth-running efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the repair order.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customers.
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
- Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before job starts.
- Perform cashier functions, as needed.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including and proper storage of these items.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Promptly notify customers of any changes, delays, or additional work needed.
- Give special attention to repeat repairs to ensure the situation is corrected.
- Avoid making commitments which cannot (or likely will not) be met. Set customers’ expectations to a level where they will likely be met.
Model superior customer service behavior for all interactions with customers and employees.
Knowledge and experience with servicing Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record to our insurer.
Must hold a motorcycle endorsement or must be willing to get within 60 days of employment
Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a motorcycle.
Signature Harley-Davidson offers a base pay and performance driven commission along with:
401k retirement plan available medical, dental and vision insurance available paid time off
employee retail discount
Signature Harley-Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.