As of May 12, 2020 Your Hometown Dealer, Signature Harley-Davidson is open for business!
While it's not business as usual, we are trying to make it feel that way. We have put safety measures in place based on the Ohio Governor and the CDC's guidelines. Please check out what we are doing below. We are also monitoring our hours of operation and are hoping to begin opening seven days a week in the near future as the rest of Ohio begins to open up. We thank you for your patience and courtesy while we navigate these new roads.
What we are doing:
- Our showroom is open limited hours beginning May 12, 2020: For our senior customers and those with high risk factors, we are open an hour earlier on Tuesdays 10-11 am. Opening to the General Public Tuesday through Saturday 11 am to 6 PM.
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each motorcycle daily and after any interactions with a motorcycle.
- We are continuing to sanitize all counter tops, door handles and other commonly touched surfaces on a frequent basis.
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes for customers and employees.
- All Staff wear face mask. We ask that our customers wear a face covering when entering the dealership.
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
- While we think of our customers as family, we’re following guidance from public authorities and practicing social distancing and staying 6 feet away from customers. For the time being, we’ll be refraining from handshakes, hugs and close contact.
- There are markers on the floor in our show room to help you stay 6 feet apart, especially during queuing for lines.
- We have installed safety precautions at all registers and in our Business Managers office.
- Our fitting rooms are closed, until further notice.
- Please ask for assistance when trying on gloves, helmets and jackets.
- We prefer cashless transactions, whenever possible,
- The Service Department will only allow 2 customers in the building at a time. We ask those waiting to please wait outside 6 ft apart until a customer’s leaves the building.
- The Parts Department and Motorclothes Departments are offering curb side pick-up.
- Additional precautions are being added daily and as advised by the health department.
We will continue to stay up to date as the Governor and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide guidance. Rest assured, our decision-making process keeps our customers top of mind, and we will take any and all necessary steps to help make Signature Harley-Davidson® a safe environment for all.
We ride together; we’re all in this together. Stay safe and healthy.
Tim Sherman and the Signature Harley-Davidson® Team