To our Signature Harley-Davidson® family,
As we all adapt to the current situation, I wanted to personally update you on what we are doing to look after our customers and staff. Please know the health and safety of Signature customers and staff are our top priorities. We want to make you aware of the diligent efforts we are making to support a safe environment for all:
At our dealership, we are:
- Our showroom is open: For our senior customers and those with high risk factors, we are open an hour earlier on Tuesdays 9 - 10 am. Opening to the General Public Tuesday through Saturday after 10 am.
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each motorcycle daily and after any interactions with a motorcycle.
- We are continuing to sanitize all counter tops, door handles and other commonly touched surfaces on a frequent basis.
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes for customers and employees.
- All Staff Members are required to wear a face mask. Per the Governors mandate, we require our customers to wear a face covering when entering the dealership.
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
- While we think of our customers as family, we’re following guidance from public authorities and practicing social distancing and staying 6 feet away from customers. For the time being, we’ll be refraining from handshakes, hugs and close contact.
- There are markers on the floor in our show room to help you stay 6 feet apart, especially during queuing for lines.
- We have installed safety precautions at all registers and in our Business Managers office.
- Our fitting rooms are closed, until further notice.
- Please ask for assistance when trying on gloves, helmets and jackets.
- We prefer cashless transactions, whenever possible.
- The Service Department will only allow 2 customers in the building at a time. We ask those waiting to please wait outside 6 ft apart until a customer’s leaves the building.
- The Parts Department and Motorclothes Departments are offering curb side pick-up.
- Additional precautions are being added daily and as advised by the health department.
We will continue to stay up to date as the Governor and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide guidance. Rest assured, our decision-making process keeps our customers top of mind, and we will take any and all necessary steps to help make Signature Harley-Davidson® a safe environment for all.
We ride together; we’re all in this together. Stay safe and healthy.
Tim Sherman and the Signature Harley-Davidson® Team